What are journal Table of Contents alerts?
Journal Table Of Contents is a free online resource which e-mails you the table of contents of your favourite journals when new issues are published.
How to set up alerts
- Go to www.journaltocs.hw.ac.uk
- Register for an account on the “sign up” link
- Search for a journal title in the Search box on the left hand side and click “Go”.
- Tick the box next to the journal and it will be added to your “followed journals” list.
- Activate alerts by ticking the box next to “Email alerts is off” It will change to “Email alerts is on”
You can also browse by subject to find journals in your field.
If you require any further help on setting up Table of Contents alerts then please contact the library.