Making Sense of Health Research Annual Conference
October 25, 2019 | By Staff |
Friday 1st November, Buckfast Abbey Conference Centre
PenARC’s FREE annual conference on Evidence Based Medicine and how to apply it to make effective health and social care decisions.
- Introduction to Diagnostics
- Tracking Down the Evidence
- Introduction to Qualitative Research
- Critical Appraisal of a Randomised Control Trial
- Critical Appraisal of a Systematic Review
- SHERPA (a new model for applying Evidence Based Practice in the context of multimorbidity)
To register for this FREE event, click here.