Journal Club news
Are you starting a new Journal Club in 2021?
Would you like some fun activity based critical appraisal sessions to get you started?
For more information contact Katy Oak.
Book a session
Training is available as a single tutorial or a group session and can be tailored to your needs.
For more information contact the library.
Books in the library
- Evidence-based medicine: reading and writing medical papers
- The doctor’s guide to critical appraisal
- Research methods in nursing and midwifery
- Medical statistics made easy
- How to Read a Paper : The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine and Healthcare
Similar books can also be found on the shelves at WB20 and WY20.
Page last reviewed: 25 May, 2022