Use the Knowledge and Library Hub to search for journal articles
Visit our Knowledge and Library Hub page. Then select your organisation name to being searching.
Log in with your OpenAthens account.
- What are the important subject areas and keywords?
- Are there alternative terms for your topics?
- How many subjects does your search cover?
- Are you interested in a specific date range?
- Do you only require English articles?
- What publication types (reviews, clinical trials etc.) are acceptable?
- Think PICO: What are you interested in?
- Patient group
If you are having difficulty then contact the library. We may be able to offer you support by carrying out a full literature search of the evidence to your specification within your timescale.
We provide you with a list of relevant sources, and help to access the material.
Use our request a literature search page to request a search.
If required, we can work with you in an assisted search to retrieve the results relevant to your needs.
Alternatively we can offer training to show you how to conduct these searches on your own.
Please visit our training page for details on what courses we offer and how to book onto these.
Log in to the Plymouth University website and go to “(Electronic Library) Primo” and choose “Databases“.
If you are not sure which databases to use, visit the library subject guides for guidance and research support on the library resources relevant to you.
For more information on searching University of Exeter or Plymouth University resources contact the library.
Page last reviewed: 15 December 2022