The Health Library partners with several educational institutions around the country, to provide on-site learning facilities for students at the hospital.
If you represent a higher learning institution and would like to discuss collaborations with the Health Library, please get in contact with us.
University of Plymouth
Subject Librarian for Nursing and Midwifery
Telephone: 01872 256441
Further resources for University of Plymouth students
- Further e-books and e-journals can be found via the University of Plymouth’s library
- Your University of Plymouth subject guides
- Cornwall Health Library’s subject guides can be found at our Focused subject area: Nursing and Midwifery
- To find resources for your course, please see the Cornwall Health Library catalogue
- For books use our Request a book form
- For articles use our Request a journal article form
- If you need to contact the University of Plymouth Library directly, please contact Emily Smart: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Exeter
Truro and Penwith College, University of Greenwich
Page last reviewed: 5 December 2022